Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FINALLY... a step closer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lostsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    well my pile parts finally got a little smaller today. jim (jrcivic) intalled a quaife lsd, jackson flywheel, act 6 puck, extreme presure plate and es motor mount inserts. i am definetly happy with my purchases. smile the clutch is going to take a little getting used to. i stalled it leaving the parking lot. now im trying not to stall it and im spinning the tires. probally wouldnt be as hard it there wasnt as many hills around. the diff i weird feeling in turns. the motor revs up a little faster now too with the flywheel. now i cant wait to get the rest of the pile put on...epecially the blower. ive been looking at the blower sitting in the box since last april. i think its about time to get it on. first we need to get some wiring straightned out. jim, i think my car is calling your name again........... smile

    stacie

  2. #2
    MTRS the 1st
    Guest MTRS the 1st's Avatar

    Talking

    Good looking out Stace!
    Yipee! I had so much fun this weekend flogging my car, 125k miles on the stock motor and 245hp at the crank still! I'm so glad she's still holding up.

    You couldn't be in better hands with Jim...

    Sim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you like your new toys. Maybe someday I'll be up there with you, but first I need to get the engine! hehe.... I'm going to try to make it up there sometime in March (hopefully)

    ------------------
    95 civic EX coupe, JRSC@6psi, BTC set at 3 clicks, 8psi coming soon with all the goodies.......

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep stepping Stacie I can almost smell the boost! I wonder which one of us will be boosting first?

    AL

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Al,

    It all depends on how much spare time I have in the next few weeks.

    If you want to be first, You better hurry...


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •